We want our staff to have an enjoyable summer. It is important to us that you are happy and able to relax when not working.
This can be derived in a number of recreational options that we provide and support:
- Counselor Shack with free high-speed Internet access, telephone, satellite TV and VCR
- Staff Intramurals in Beach Volleyball, Tennis and Basketball.
- Availability of transport for days off.
- Assistance provided for booking of accommodation and trips for days off.
- Use of all facilities on camp when not in use.
Counselors receive a day off each week, starting the night before at either 6pm or 10pm and going through until 1am the next day.
Twin Creeks is located in Pocahontas County, West Virginia, the self proclaimed birthplace of rivers. For those that appreciate natural beauty, adventure experiences ranging from caving to whitewater rafting to mountain biking and an appreciation for a simpler way of life, West Virginia is the place to spend your summer. Here are a couple of links to websites that give much more information.
West Virginia – Wild and Wonderful
West Virginia Online
River Rafting or White Water Rafting
State Parks and Forests